Tuesday, June 23, 2009

News You Can Use from My Office


I am having a difficult time coming to grips with not being on vacation. I did make it into the office at 6:45 this AM and was really motivated for a couple of hours. Now I am not so motivated, so while you are working, and I am not, I can report to you what is going on in the cycling world.

Tour Divide: It looks like Matthew Lee is in the lead at the Tour Divide Race arriving in Steamboat Springs just a little while ago.

Tour de France: Will Tom Boonen be racing the Tour de France or will he be free to saunter down to the local European club where cocaine flows like coffee? We will all be on the edge of our seats until Thursday.

NUE Series: Jeff Schalk won the latest race in the NUE Series.

Missy "The Missile" Giove: It has to be for medicinal purposes, she is so clean cut.

Gotta get back to work, ride tonight, more tomorrow.

No comments: